Our semester abroad and concurrent degree programs immerse you in a foreign legal culture. Get exposed to particular substantive areas of law that may be covered in greater depth abroad than here, and gain knowledge about legal systems of a country or region that may be relevant to you future careers.
Study abroad participants find that the semester abroad experience provides several advantages in their careers, including foreign language proficiency, an extensive network of contacts around the world and increased confidence and problem-solving ability.
We offer exchange and concurrent degree programs on five continents.
- Peking University
- Renmin University
- China University of Politics and Law
- East China University of Politics and Law
- Southwest University of Politics and Law
- Zhejiang University
- City University of Hong Kong
- National Taiwan University
- Maastricht University
- Utrecht University
- VU University Amsterdam
- Bocconi University
- European Business School
- Central European University
- Comillas Pontifica University
- University of Paris Dauphine
- Universidad de Montevideo
- University of Western Ontario